Friday, April 18, 2014

Featured Member

Every girl loves to beautify things, including herself and her surroundings as well. She always adds that “aesthetic’ element to everything. Be it a LBD or Red Lipstick or Pump heels in which she can barely stand.

Let me introduce Deepa Naidu to you all, who has successfully taken the styling of accessories to level - 2. Here’s a small interview with her:

How did it all start Deepa? 
It all started with a small request from my cousin, to make a pair of hand crafted bows. Later, this developed interest in within and eventually, I have become a Businesswoman, I have a brand of my own - Flaunt It!

What are artifacts/articles that you make?
I have always been emphasizing on the creativity and making hand crafted artifacts. So it came as a little surprise that my talent today has reached places. From making hair accessories and jewellery for friends and family to keeping stalls in major events like Soul Santhe , is what I have done until now. I have started catering to demands from various parts of India. Also, Flaunt It! Makes accessories for toddlers to ladies.

What is that factor, which interested you in this area? 
Being a fashionable woman myself, it comes naturally to me to create novel, colorful and unique hair accessories and jewelry. We launched Flaunt it! in April, 2013 with a wide range of products like Feather Extensions, Dream Catchers, Bow Clips, Feather Earrings, Bracelets, Anklets to name a few. Is there

Anything that you would want to convey to our readers? 
Please check out the Flaunt It! Page on Facebook. (facebook/flauntit)

Lastly, is there anything in store for men? 
You can definitely pave a way into Women’s heart with these wonderful Accessories and Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment